4D Aether Theory is an adaptation of classical Ether Theory that suggest the medium that transmits a light wave through a vacuum is a 4th dimensional artefact. It describes the 4th dimension in terms of hypercubic space, that can satisfy the criteria of an incompressible fluid.
✅ The conundrum of why light is quantised into packet is solved by the nature of 4D space, and not the photon particle of light.
✅ The 4D Aether satisfies the criteria for the original Aether Theory, supported by scientists such as James Maxwell.
✅ The solution explains the offset of electromagnetic waves at 90 degrees through the geometry of space
What is the aether?
The Aether is a medium that transports light waves through the vacuum of space. In order to achieve this it must express the nature of an incompressible fluid. A 4th dimensional substance satisfies this criteria an explains why no evidence has been produced to prove its existence.
The concept of the Aether concept that arose with the discovery of electromagnetic waves in the 1800’s. Great scientific minds and inventors such as Maxwell, Tesla, and Lorentz, were among the many who believed that a light wave must propagate through a medium. However, after the Michelson Morley Experiment failed to produce a positive result, science was becoming more and more perplexed as to what the aether might be, and how we might detect it. At the turn of the 20th century, Albert Einstein produce a series of papers that would introduce a new idea of relativity to the world
What is the 4th Dimension?
When we consider 3D form we can observe and measure its characteristics. A 4D shape incorporates TIME into its very substance. To visualise this we can imagine a set of interchanging cubes. These flow through north, south direction, which explain why magnets always exhibit a north and south pole.
With this prerequisite solved, the quantisation of space can be justified as the transformation of a 4D hypercube. As one cube morphs into the next over time, to it pertains to produce a fluid like motion. Yet, as the same time, the Cube is the only regular solid that can fill empty space seamlessly.
- The Cosmic Microwave Background, virtual particles or quantum fluctuations in the vacuum density, and the concept of the Lumiferious Aether, are all the same thing.
- The Aether is a 4D substance, which satisfies the criteria of being an incompressible fluid in the 3rd dimension of space.
- Pi unifies space and time and can generate the 4D Sphere called a torus.
- As the 2nd dimension transforms into the 4th, the 3rd dimension is created.
- The electric constant e0, the magnetic constant u0 form the resistance of a light wave to be transmitted through the vacuum of space (Z0), which equates to the transformation of a unit of space-time from 2D to 4D and back. A quantised photon.
- It is the quantisation of 4D space that is responcible for light ‘traveling’ in quantum packet. This satisfies the Ultraviolet Catastrophe and Black Body problem without the need for a photon particle.
- Gravity and the Electromagnetic force can be unified through a 4D aether, that responds to the the overall neutron content of a given body.
- Under extreme conditions Neutrons can define negative energy centres, that is akin to the nature of black holes. Gravity is created through this attractive force, that is counteract by a rotational force, that holds a proportion of 3 – the square of the golden ratio.
- The phenomena of ‘specific negative heat’, is described in the 4th dimension as a boundary condition created by the black-hole/spin ratio.
- 4D objects contain within them the nature of time space, and so are to be considered space-time objects.
- Relativist ideas within the framework of the 4th dimension should be considered in the context of the immediate space surrounding the observer. Whereby the speed of light, and space-time are kept in synchronization through 4D rotation.
The nature of 4D space
- Space arises out of a 2D hexagonal plain, to form an Octahedral 3D space. This occurs through a process of rotation of three pairs of vectors.
- The Octahedron is a 4th Dimensional Tetrahedron.
- The 6 Octahedra and 8 Tetrahedra combine to complete a single unit of Octahedral Space. This fractal is found in the Sierpinski set. We call this the Dimension of Fire
- A single unit of Octahedral space is orientated within a single unit of Cubic space. (Nested Solid)
- 8 Tetrahedra define the corners of a Cube, with a single Octahedron defining its centre face. (found in crystals and the atom).
- The next Octahedron forms a compound with the cube. This defines the corners of the Rhombi-Dodecahrdon, that forms the blueprint for the 4D hypercube. We call this the Dimension of Aether.
- The Rhombi-Dodcahdeon is the Dual of the Cuboctahedron. Two Cuboctahedra are separated by the Rhombi-Dodecahedron. The inner Cuboctahedron is found to sit in the centre of the compounded octahedron and cube. This forms the magnetic boundary.
- The outer Cuboctahedron is nested around a larger Octahedron, in such a way that it truncates its corners to form a Truncated Octahedron. This is the only Archimedean solid to fill space. We call it the Dimension of Air (Heaven). This truncated Octahedron exists with the points of the compound cube/octahedron (or Rhombi-Dodecahedron) defining the centre of its faces.
- A Cuboctahedron can collapse into an Icosahedron, when it is twisted in space. This can be divided into 3 sections where the middle prism can be rotated. The Icosahedron provided a mechanism of spin/rotation, that counteracts the inward pull of a gravitational force. The prism is pentagonal in nature and so contains the golden ratio.
- The 8 points of a cube are defined by a star-tetrahedron (2 tetrahedra) and a Star-dodecahedron (2 dodecahedra) . Both of these are 4D shapes. The Star-Dodecahedron can be stellated to form a two large Icosahedra. This forms a double tours.
- The 4D construct consists of 3 cubes that form a double hypercube. The middle cube is broken in half on the periodic table with the unstable element technetium. The large outer Cuboctahedron is also broken in half in the same point by element 61 promethium. These are the only 2 unstable element from 1 to 83.
- This double hypercube unified space between the lower cubic dimension, we call the Dimension of Earth, and the higher Truncated Octahedral dimension we call the Dimension of Heaven. This twin time are separated by the Rhombi-dodcahedron.
- The Dimension of Earth cube can be expanded to form a Rhombi-cuboctahedron, that has similar qualities to the Icosahedron, in term of a rotational mid section. How its prism is constructed from an octahedron, and conforms to the silver mean (√2 ± 1). This creates a simple torus that quantises the rotation of the inner octahedron into 45° rotations.
- This form sits in a truncated cube, that is the middle cube of the set. The truncated corners allows the form to be nested inside of the rhombi-cuboctahedron generated by the dimension of Earth.
- A 3rd Cube sits around the Large Cuboctahedron. The corners of are defined by a Star-tetrahedron. Within the space at its centre sits the compounded Cube-Octahedron and the Rhombi-Dodecahedron. Additionally, a Truncated Star–tetrahedron can be nested in the same space, which we call the Dimension of Water. This space is orientated between the large tetrahedra above and the small tetrahedra below.
- A tunicated Tetrahedron will fill space with other small tetrahedron forming a dimension that has a width of √3. This forms the surface boundary that must be overcome for an electromagnetic wave to propagate. It also explains the highly ferro magnetic properties of Iron over all other elements.
- The final Boundary is represented by a Great Rhombi-Cuboctahedron. This form is very solid and cannot be twisted like other forms. This can be filled with non-truncated versions of the Octahedra and Cube, that define the centre points of each face.
- Whilst the outer boundary of dimensional space is contained by the Great Rhombi-cuboctahedron, it is not the point through which energy transfers into the next scales of reality take place. A Cuboctahedron is the blueprint for 13 spheres to be nested in space. 13 is the boundary of music before an whole new higher scale is enacted. Inside of the octahedron we find three hexagonal plains. Just as the Octahedron comes out of the vectors of one hexagonal plain so the Cuboctahedron contains the blueprint for 3 more. For this reason we find carbon rings from with 6 extra pi electrons, This forms the vast majority of boundaries we used by life. Life require an informational transfer as well as an energetic in order for consciousness to be embedded in a reality world.
- This structure of 4D can also accurately depict the spacings of the mean orbits of the planets. At higher scales we find Galaxies fall into two main types. Galaxies with one centre appropriate the golden ration (icosahedron), whereas galaxies with two centre move toward expression of the silver ratio. This nature suggests that the same blueprint in enacted at different scales of the universe like a perfect fractal of 4D space, that offer the observer a quantised experience of time.
Take home points
- Octahedra are the container for a completed set of p-orbitals in the atom. This is why noble gases neon (10) Krypton (36) and Xenon (54) form atomic boundaries within the electron configuration of atoms. (see atomic geometry)
- The only regular 2D plains are the triangle/hexagon, and square/diamond, which forms the foundation of the 1st 4D shape, the Octahedron. The octahedron is a 4D Tetrahedron as we can see all of its 4 sides from one perspective.
- The same is observable in the appearance of the Rhombi-dodecahedron, that is the representation of a 4D cube in 3D space. Up to six sides are visible at one time. The 4 sides of a tetrahedron are visible at one time in an Octahedron.